SPECIAL COVID-19 MESSAGE:
Thank you for visiting The Titus Company; we sincerely hope that you are doing well during this unprecedented time.
The Titus Company has always focused on the health, safety and well-being of our employees, our customers and the community at large. Now is no different.
We continue to monitor the guidance provided by the CDC, Federal, State and Local governments. We have been deemed an essential business, and, as such, will be here to help provide you with outstanding products and services – we will, however, continue to monitor this situation and utilize the best advice and guidance for keeping everyone safe.
We have closed our physical offices and have asked employees to work from home when possible. There will be, however, someone to answer the phones and respond to your emails as always.
Our production team is still working, and we continue to accept and ship orders. While no one knows how long the CoronaVirus will negatively impact business, we will be flexible to meet the needs of our clients and do what we can to support you during this challenging time.
We wish you good health and look forward to when we are on the “other side” of this pandemic.
Wherever compressed air and gas systems are used, The Titus Company provides superior expertise and the capability to serve a wide range of needs from Fortune 500 companies to local businesses. We have been providing solutions to compressed air and gas problems for almost 30 years. We welcome the opportunity to serve you. For an example of The Titus Company’s capabilities, read this article about us that was published in Compressed Air Best Practices magazine.
Who Is The Titus Company?
The Titus Company is a provider of air compressors, air dryers and air compressor service that has been operating throughout Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania and Southern New York for over 30 years. We offer top-of-the-line air compressors and related products as well as highly skilled air compressor repair technicians who can perform air compressor maintenance ensuring that you get the maximum benefits from your air compressors year-round.
What Can Titus Systems Do for You?
If your industry requires high quality compressed air at all times to keep your facility functioning properly, we can help. We offer air compressors of varying types and sizes to suit the needs of your specific industry. We are able to service small companies or large ones, from local shops to major Fortune 500 companies. We are even the largest air dryer supplier for several nuclear, naval and military facilities across the globe.
If you need air compressors, air dryers or air compressor maintenance, The Titus Company is the company to call.
Industries We Service
Titus Company air compressors and air dryers are suitable for a wide variety of industries, including:
- Military – Especially the extreme drying demands of naval vessels
- Energy – Particularly nuclear facilities for which effective cooling and drying is vital
- Chemical/Petrochemical – High-quality compressed air for safe operation as well as membrane dehydration and nitrogen generation systems
- Pharmaceutical – High-quality compressed air to help prevent product contamination along with nitrogen generation systems for Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP) and material transport
- Food & Beverage – Keeping consumable products fresh and avoiding contamination
- Manufacturing – Keeping machines cool and plant facility air clean and dry
Titus Products and Services
In addition to the high-quality air compressors, dryers and process equipment that we offer, we also provide The Titus Company’s exclusive 4-Phase system of compressed air system selection, installation and maintenance services, which includes:
- Phase 1: System Analysis – Which can include an informal air system review or comprehensive air system audit
- Phase 2: System Design & Fabrication – Everything from an outline of site preparation requirements, budget analysis and review, system layout, electrical schematics and much more
- Phase 3: System Installation – Including material acquisition, rigging, acquisition, heat recovery, setup and calibration, routine maintenance and more
- Phase 4: System Maintenance – Periodic maintenance to make sure your Titus systems stay up and running at optimal efficiency, with 24/7 emergency service available if necessary
For more information about our products and services, contact us today.