The Titus Company is a dynamic and growing organization that looks for motivated individuals interested in a career in the industrial distribution field. As we continue to flourish, we will be posting career opportunities below. If you are interested in being considered for these or other opportunities, please submit a resume for confidential review to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in The Titus Company.
All available positions are listed below.
Position Title: Full-Time Shipping & Receiving Clerk / General Shop Help
Full-Time Shipping & Receiving Clerk / General Shop Help
The Titus Company, a stable, growing business is actively seeking candidates for a Shipping/Receiver Clerk position that also has some responsibility with General Shop Help. Prior experience in shipping receiving departments is a must have. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical, general construction, and/or carpentry experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Receiving UPS ground & freight packages (UPS and other vendors)
- Opening boxes
- Checking contents vs packing slip
- Receiving in our ERP system
- Labeling parts with internal Titus part #
- Putting parts in proper place in shop
- Distribute receiving slips to appropriate staff
Shipping small UPS ground packages
- Packing parts into box
- Create packing slip
- Create UPS shipping label
- Arrange packages for daily pickup
General Shop Help
- Packing outbound freight
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shipping/receiving area
- Parts sorting and organization
- Potential to help create & arrange outbound freight pickups
- Potential to build crates for outbound freight
- Candidate should be able to lift packages up to 50 pounds.
- Candidate will have the potential to be trained in and learn some light assembly work in the production department
Competitive pay, annual bonuses and training provided.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity to join a great company – we welcome you to send your resume and salary requirements to Production@TitusCo.com and have Shipping/Receiving in the subject line.
Position Title: Compressed Air System Field Service Technician
Growing, family owned compressed air system company is actively seeking candidates for a field service and installation technician position. Experience with compressed air systems is a plus.
In this role, the technician will be responsible for servicing existing equipment at customer locations and installing new compressed air equipment as needed. The ideal candidate will have a mechanical background, possess troubleshooting and repair skills, have an excellent safety and driving record, as well as a basic understanding of compressed air systems and equipment. Experience with industrial machinery, electrical systems, pipe fitting and rigging considered a plus.
In-house training provided.
Competitive compensation including bonus pay, vacation, 401(k) and medical and dental benefit plan available. Please email resume to HR@titusco.com and have Compressed Air System Field Service Technician in the subject line.
MAKE YOURSELF AND THE TITUS COMPANY A VALUABLE RESOURCE
* The Titus Co., Inc. reserves the right to modify the essential duties of this position description as business demands dictate.