AKG Industrial Heat Exchangers
For heat transfer solutions that suit a wide range of applications and needs, choose our line of AKG industrial heat exchangers.
The AKG Classic Series heat exchangers have emerged as some of the best aluminum cooling systems in the industry. With highly dependable quality, German manufacturing, affordable prices and locations and products worldwide, AKG has established itself as an industry leader in heat transfer solutions. The Classic Series features a wide array of stationary and mobile application models that you can purchase through our global dealer network.
About AKG Heat Exchangers
AKG’s industrial heat exchangers and cooling systems adhere to both American and European industry guidelines. The company’s solutions embrace the most advanced modern technologies and are routinely tested for quality compliance. The durable build of these products allows them to operate under standard conditions and in inclement environments. AKG exchangers are powered by DC, AC or hydraulic motor fans and come equipped with noise-optimized features.
AC Series Air-Cooled Oil and Bypass Coolers
AKG’s AC Series air-cooled oil and bypass coolers are equipped with a wide range of impressive features and benefits, making them one of the most exceptional heat exchanger solutions on the market.
Our industrial heat exchangers:
- Cool synthetic, biological and mineral oil along with water and HF-A, -B, -C and -D liquids with antifreeze and anticorrosive rates of 50% or higher.
- Have advanced cooling constructions.
- Operate as universal coolers compatible with transmission, engine, hydraulic and lubricating oil as well as coolant circuits.
- Have AC-motor powered fans.
- Operate in pressures of up to 17 bar.
- Move heat from the medium to the ambient air to be cooled.
AKG AC Series heat solutions also host a wide range of benefits, such as:
- Compact and durable field-tested designs.
- Noise-optimized design options.
- Pliable cooling packages available for immediate use.
- Extensive ranges of industrial coolers.
- Expert engineering and in-house manufacturing.
- Excellent heat transfer capabilities due to research-backed coolers.
- Patented double-life hollow elements for enhanced service life spans.
- Availability in stock or at short notice.
ACD Series Dirty Environment Air-Cooled Oil and Bypass Coolers
AKG also offers an innovative series of dirty environment air-cooled oil and bypass coolers.
AKG/P Series Water-Cooled Oil Coolers
The AKG/P Series features a standard variety of stainless steel water-cooled heat exchanger models designed to cool a range of fluids for stationary and mobile uses. These heat exchanger solutions employ state-of-the-art technologies and adhere to the top industry standards of quality. AKG thoroughly tests all cooling models in the company’s high-tech testing facilities to ensure accuracy and safety.
Our AKG/P Series water-cooled oil coolers:
- Endure temperatures of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and operating pressures of up to 435 PSI.
- Have threaded studs for cooler mounting and optional mounting brackets (included with AKG Series coolers and available for P Series models).
- Include highly durable, self-contained vacuum-brazed plates made of corrugated stainless steel that sustain high temperatures and pressures.
- Have high rates of heat transfer with less required surface area than traditional heat exchangers.
- Have SAE oil and water connections on each side, reducing piping requirements.
- Have use in coolant circuits and transmission, engine, hydraulic and lubricating oils.
C Series TEFC Motor Fan-Driven Oil Coolers
The C Series TEFC motor fan-driven oil coolers come with a variety of innovative industry features and offer many advantages thanks to AKG’s heat exchanger design qualities. From universal cooling and high flexibility to advanced operating pressures, our C Series heat exchangers have everything you need.
C Series oil coolers from AKG have many intricate features:
- Universal use in transmission, engine, lubricating and hydraulic oil as well as coolant circuits
- High-performance capabilities
- Uses for cooling mineral, biological and mineral oils, water and HFD, HFC, HFB and HFA liquids with a minimum of 50% anticorrosive and antifreeze substances
- Ability to transfer heat from the system for cooling in the surrounding air
- Endure up to 17 bars of operating pressure
AKG’s C Series TEFC motor fan heat transfer solutions also come with many manufacturing advantages:
- Complete and flexible cooling packages that are immediately ready for use
- Field-tested durable and compact designs
- Available at short notice or from stock
- In-house manufacturing and expert engineering for the highest quality
- Vast arrangement of remote mount coolers
- AKG’s patented double-life hollow sections for longer cooler life cycles
- Highly developed heat transfer designs for the best results
- Anti-clogging cooling air fins
Industry Applications for Heat Exchangers
Heat exchangers, such as our selection of AKG models, are suitable for a wide range of industries and applications such as:
- Sanitary uses.
- Alternate fuels.
- Power plant generation.
- Oil and gas industry.
- Medical electronics.
- Food and beverage processing.
- Chemical processing plants.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Heat recovery.
With many advanced industrial applications, you’ll be sure to find a heat exchanger that suits your needs.
Find Heat Transfer Solutions at The Titus Company Today
If you’re looking for high-quality cooling systems from the top heat exchanger suppliers, The Titus Company has what you need. We’ve been providing customers in Pennsylvania and Delaware with the best-rated air compressors for over 30 years. With durable products from esteemed brands and efficient emergency repair services, we can provide you with the best heat exchangers on the market.
Contact us for more information on our products today.
AC Series Technical Specifications
|Motor Frame||Voltage (3 Phase)||Hz||Full Load Amps 230V.||Approx Noise Level (dB(A),1m)||Working Pressure (psi)||Approx Shipping Weight (lbs.)|
Product Catalogs & Spec Sheet Downloads
ACD Series Technical Specifications
|Model Number||Dimensions||SAE||Approx Net Weight||Approx Shipping Weight|
|ACD 8||12.83 x 16.20 x 15.00 x 6.61 x 3.31 x 0.55||#16 SAE 1 5/16-12 UN-2B||36||47|
|ACD 16||16.72 x 20.15 x 15.70 x 10.47 x 3.31 x 0.55||#16 SAE 1 5/16-12 UN-2B||47||57|
|ACD 30||21.26 x 26.65 x 17.76 x 14.49 x 6.02 x 0.59||#20 SAE 1 5/8-12 UN-2B||92||127|
|ACD 40||23.11 x 30.59 x 18.74 x 16.39 x 6.02 x 0.59||#20 SAE 1 5/8-12 UN-2B||127||165|
|ACD 70||28.94 x 39.53 x 22.28 x 19.84 x 9.92 x 2.13||2" SAE 4-Bolt FLANGE||197||242|
|ACD 100||37.48 x 43.46 x 24.57 x 29.52 x 9.06 x 2.13||2" SAE 4-Bolt FLANGE||352||407|
|ACD 130||39.37 x 45.33 x 29.75 x 31.14 x 9.04 x 2.11||2" SAE 4-Bolt FLANGE||368||423|
|ACD 160||45.34 x 51.24 x 30.22 x 34.49 x 11.02 x 1.40||3" SAE 4-Bolt FLANGE||483||548|
|ACD 250||59.76 x 53.01 x 30.55 x 43.62 x 17.56 x 2.04||3" SAE 4-Bolt FLANGE||603||691|
Product Catalogs & Spec Sheet Downloads
P Series Technical Specifications
|Model Size||Maximum Working Pressure||Maximum Working Temperature||Dimensions||NPT||SAE||Weight Empty (lbs)|
|AKG/P400||435 PSI||450° F||3.18 x 8.45 x 6.77 x 1.65 x (.078 X N) + .4 x 0.95 x 0.95||3/4“||#8||1.5 + (.13 X N)|
|AKG/P410||435 PSI||450° F||4.4 x 12.2 x 9.84 x 1.97 x (.097 X N) + .4 x 0.95 x 0.95||1“||#16||2.6 + (.29 X N)|
|AKG/P415||435 PSI||450° F||4.4 x 20.7 x 18.35 x 1.97 x (.097 X N) + .4 x 0.95 x 0.95||1“||#16||4.2 + (.51 X N)|
|AKG/P422||435 PSI||450° F||7.5 x 24.3 x 20.43 x 3.62 x (.1151 X N) + .4 x 1.9 x 1.9||2“||#32||15.4 + (.97 X N)|
Product Catalogs & Spec Sheet Downloads
C Series Technical Specifications
|Model Size||Maximum Working Pressure||Maximum Working Temperature||Dimensions||SAE||Approx Shipping|
|C-8||250 PSI||250°F||3.00 x 5.60 x 6.57||-||10.00|
|C-14||250 PSI||250°F||6.00 x 9.88 x 10.88||-||14.00|
|C-20||250 PSI||250°F||10.00 x 14.17 x 15.17||-||18.00|
|C-12||250 PSI||250°F||13.78 x 11.61 x 9.88 x 9.84 x 10.74 x 4.41 x 4.96 1.00||#12||15.00|
|C-18||250 PSI||250°F||15.75 x 13.47 x 11.73 x 11.81 x 12.68 x 4.96 x 5.87 x 1.00||#16||18.00|
|C-32||250 PSI||250°F||19.68 x 18.31 x 16.02 x 15.75 x 17.20 x 3.86 x 12.00 x 1.58||#20||28.00|
|C-48||250 PSI||250°F||23.62 x 22.00 x 19.72 x 19.69 x 20.91 x 3.82 x 8.00 x 1.58||#20||41.00|
|C-66||250 PSI||250°F||27.56 x 25.74 x 23.46 x 23.62 x 24.72 x 3.78 x 10.00 x 1.58||#20||50.00|
|C-82||250 PSI||250°F||31.50 x 27.60 x 25.39 x 27.56 x 26.50 x 5.75 x 10.00 x 1.58||#24||65.00|
|C-120||250 PSI||250°F||31.50 x 38.66 x 36.38 x 27.56 x 37.55 x 5.75 x 10.00 x 1.58||#24||88.00|