Titus Desiccant Air Dryers
For high-quality industrial air purification, choose Titus desiccant compressed air dryers. Our TDD Series air systems come in 10 high-efficiency models featuring excellent flow rates, low-pressure dew points and a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. Our desiccant air dryer systems are expertly engineered and designed to meet the highest air purity standards established by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Our desiccant dryers come with a variety of impressive features, including:
- Flow rates from 4 scfm (7 Nm3 /h – 1.94 l/s) to 365 scfm (620 Nm3 /h – 172 l/s).
- -40 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius) pressure dew point operating standard.
- -100 degrees Fahrenheit (-70 degrees Celsius) option for more critical applications.
- Adherence to ISO 8753:1-2001 (E).
Each of our regenerative desiccant air dryer units comes equipped with original diagnostic technologies from Fluid Aire Dynamics to ensure ease of service with every use. These models also come with easy-change cartridges and can be maintained without disrupting any surrounding pipework, ultimately reducing downtime and promoting efficient use.
Titus desiccant compressed air dryers are highly versatile and easy to install, with both vertical and horizontal installation options. Our TDD Series air dryers can be installed in small spaces due to their compact size and are floor- and wall-mount capable. These TDD004A and TDD035A desiccant dryer models come with various porting options, including a range of pipework possibilities and six total inlet and outlet connections.
Benefits of Desiccant Air Dryer Systems
Each Titus desiccant regenerative air dryer provides benefits, such as:
- Economical use. Our standard dryer packages come with an economical electronic drain and service interval indication to help you save money.
- Clean and dry air. Our standard TDD004A and TDD035A models exceed ISO purification standards due to their two pressure dew point options, F-grade 0.01-micron oil removal and 1-micron dust filtration capabilities.
- Worldwide installation. TDD dryers ensure full compliance with all approvals. They can recognize voltage between 100 and 240 VAC and 12 to 24 VDC, which means they can be installed and operated all around the world.
- Intelligent processor. Each Titus desiccant air dryer system comes equipped with a built-in serialized central processing unit (CPU), which is housed in an IP65-rated enclosure. This optional package features a smart system that allows you to operate the dryer remotely.
- Energy management. You can manage energy economically with our variety of power-saving features. Users can reduce air consumption during low demand periods and connect the dryer to a compressor control system to conserve energy.
- Condensate management. It’s crucial to use condensate management to maximize dryer efficiency. Our desiccant compressed air systems come with a CPU-controlled and -operated electronic drain valve. When the CPU checks for signs of malfunction and the indicator illuminates, the integral valve opens at the end of every cycle. You can view the unit through the diagnostic control panel on the front of each dryer.
- Desiccant cartridges. Our innovative cartridge design comes with a handle for a clean and easy change-out process.
Industry Applications of Desiccant Air Dryers
All compressed air dryer processing operations are different. That’s why the TDD Series is specially engineered to suit a wide range of industrial uses. Typical applications and industries include:
- Power stations.
- Paint spraying.
- General industrial use.
Purchase Regenerative Desiccant Air Dryers at Fluid Aire Dynamics
Fluid Aire Dynamics has been in the business of providing high-quality air dryers in Pennsylvania and Delaware for over 30 years. With reputable brands, high-efficiency features and a wide range of installation, maintenance and emergency services, you can trust us with all your compressed dryer needs.
Contact us today for more information on our products.
TDD Series Technical Specifications
|Dryer Model||Pipe Size||Inlet Flow Rate - scfm||Inlet Flow Rate - NM3/h||Inlet Flow Rate - l/sec||Dryer Configuration||Required Filtration||Supplied As Standard||Dimensions - inches||Dimensions - mm||Weight - lbs||Weight - kg|
|TDD004A||3/8”||4||7||1.9||Simplex||THF30||Yes||17.5 x 11 x 3.6||445 x 281 x 92||29||13|
|TDD006A||3/8”||6||10||2.8||Simplex||THF30||Yes||20 x 11 x 3.6||508 x 281 x 92||31||14|
|TDD008A||3/8”||8||14||3.8||Simplex||THF30||Yes||22 x 11 x 3.6||565 x 281 x 92||33||15|
|TDD010A||3/8”||10||17||4.7||Simplex||THF30||Yes||25 x 11 x 3.6||635 x 281 x 92||36||16.5|
|TDD015A||3/8”||15||25||7.1||Simplex||THF30||Yes||32 x 11 x 3.6||815 x 281 x 92||43||19.5|
|TDD025A||3/8”||25||42||11.8||Simplex||THF30||Yes||42 x 11 x 3.6||1205 x 281 x 92||53||24|
|TDD035A||3/8”||35||59||16.5||Simplex||THF65||Yes||57.5 x 11 x 3.6||1598 x 281 x 92||68||31|
|TDD045A||3/4”||45||76||21.2||Simplex||THF65||Yes||28.0 x 20.5 x 7.0||652 x 520 x 164||117||53|
|TDD055A||3/4”||55||93||26.0||Simplex||THF65||Yes||31.8 x 20.5 x 7.0||752 x 520 x 164||130||59|
|TDD065A||3/4”||65||110||30.7||Simplex||THF75||Yes||36.0 x 20.5 x 7.0||852 x 520 x 164||141||64|
|TDD085A||1”||85||144||40.0||Simplex||THF100||Yes||43.5 x 20.5 x 7.0||1052 x 520 x 164||165||75|
|TDD0105A||1”||105||178||49.6||Simplex||THF150||Yes||55.8 x 20.5 x 7.0||1362 x 520 x 164||200||91|
|TDD0135A||1 1/4”||135||229||63.7||Simplex||THF150||Yes||63.5 x 20.5 x 7.0||1562 x 520 x 164||225||102|
|TDD0175A||1 1/4”||175||297||82.6||Simplex||THF225||Yes||79.5 x 20.5 x 7.0||1962 x 520 x 164||271||123|
|TDD215A||1 1/2”||215||365||101.5||Duplex||THF225||Yes||55.8 x 20.5 x 13.5||1362 x 520 x 328||379||172|
|TDD275A||1 1/2”||275||467||129.8||Duplex||THF300||Yes||63.5 x 20.5 x 13.5||1562 x 520 x 328||423||192|
|TDD365A||1 1/2”||365||620||172.3||Duplex||THF450||Yes||79.5 x 20.5 x 13.5||1962 x 520 x 328||511||232|