Titus Air Desiccant Air Dryers
Titus Air Systems features ten highly efficient models in the TDD Series dryer range. With flow rates from 4 scfm (7 Nm3 /h – 1.94 l/s) to 365 scfm (620 Nm3 /h – 172 l/s), the entire range can operate at -40ºF (-40ºC) pressure dewpoint as standard, with an option of -100ºF (-70ºC) for more critical applications. The range has been designed and engineered to meet the air purity class in accordance with ISO 8753:1-2001 (E).
The units have an intelligent diagnostic system installed as standard on each model, which is unique to Titus Air Systems. Ease of service has been foremost in the design. Each unit can be serviced without disturbing the surrounding pipework. Desiccant cartridges can also be changed out effectively without causing excessive downtime. The compact size of the TDD dryer ensures that installation is simple and versatile. The units can be installed in small spaces in either a vertical or horizontal position. To complement its vast range of operational features, the TDD Series dryer (models TDD004A – TDD035A) can also be floor or wall-mounted. Models TDD004A to TDD035A have multiple porting options, with a total of six inlet/outlet connections and many pipework possibilities.
Recognizing that processes operating a compressed air dryer often have differing requirements, the TDD Series is tailored so that it can be utilized to suit various industrial applications. Typical applications include automotive, power stations, paint spraying, instrumentation, packaging, pharmaceutical, general industrial use and many more.
- Economical to use: Titus Air Systems’s high performance dryers provide a host of financial benefits, such as an integral electronic drain and service interval indication, all of which are included in the standard dryer package
- Clean & dry air: With F grade 0.01 micron oil removal filtration (supplied as standard on models TDD004A – TDD035A), an integral 1 micron dust filter and a choice of -40ºF (-40ºC) or -100ºF (-70ºC) pressure dewpoints, The TDD Series dryer meets and exceeds the highest standards of purity as specified in ISO 8573:1-2001.
- Worldwide installation: The units can recognize any voltage between 100-240 VAC and also any voltage between 12 to 24 VDC, meaning the TDD dryer can be operated anywhere in the world. All dryers are built to be fully compliant with all approvals.
- Intelligent processor: A feature of each unit is an intelligent built-in central processing unit (CPU). The optional software interface package provides a sophisticated system, which allows for remote interrogation of the dryer. The CPU is serialized and is housed in an IP65 rated enclosure.
- Energy management: The TDD Series dryer offers a multitude of additional energy-saving features, which allows the dryer to be linked with a compressor control system and reduces air consumption during periods of low demand.
- Condensate management: Condensate management is essential to maximize dryer efficiency. TDD Series dryer is supplied with an integral electronic drain valve that is operated and controlled by the CPU. This drain valve opens at the end of every cycle when an indicator illuminates and the CPU checks for any sign of malfunction in the dryer. Operation of the unit is viewed by the diagnostic control panel located on the front of each unit.
- Desiccant Cartridges: An improved desiccant cartridge design with integral handle facilitates a simple and clean change out procedure.
TDD Series Technical Specifications
|Dryer Model||Pipe Size||Inlet Flow Rate - scfm||Inlet Flow Rate - NM3/h||Inlet Flow Rate - l/sec||Dryer Configuration||Required Filtration||Supplied As Standard||Dimensions - inches||Dimensions - mm||Weight - lbs||Weight - kg|
|TDD004A||3/8”||4||7||1.9||Simplex||THF30||Yes||17.5 x 11 x 3.6||445 x 281 x 92||29||13|
|TDD006A||3/8”||6||10||2.8||Simplex||THF30||Yes||20 x 11 x 3.6||508 x 281 x 92||31||14|
|TDD008A||3/8”||8||14||3.8||Simplex||THF30||Yes||22 x 11 x 3.6||565 x 281 x 92||33||15|
|TDD010A||3/8”||10||17||4.7||Simplex||THF30||Yes||25 x 11 x 3.6||635 x 281 x 92||36||16.5|
|TDD015A||3/8”||15||25||7.1||Simplex||THF30||Yes||32 x 11 x 3.6||815 x 281 x 92||43||19.5|
|TDD025A||3/8”||25||42||11.8||Simplex||THF30||Yes||42 x 11 x 3.6||1205 x 281 x 92||53||24|
|TDD035A||3/8”||35||59||16.5||Simplex||THF65||Yes||57.5 x 11 x 3.6||1598 x 281 x 92||68||31|
|TDD045A||3/4”||45||76||21.2||Simplex||THF65||Yes||28.0 x 20.5 x 7.0||652 x 520 x 164||117||53|
|TDD055A||3/4”||55||93||26.0||Simplex||THF65||Yes||31.8 x 20.5 x 7.0||752 x 520 x 164||130||59|
|TDD065A||3/4”||65||110||30.7||Simplex||THF75||Yes||36.0 x 20.5 x 7.0||852 x 520 x 164||141||64|
|TDD085A||1”||85||144||40.0||Simplex||THF100||Yes||43.5 x 20.5 x 7.0||1052 x 520 x 164||165||75|
|TDD0105A||1”||105||178||49.6||Simplex||THF150||Yes||55.8 x 20.5 x 7.0||1362 x 520 x 164||200||91|
|TDD0135A||1 1/4”||135||229||63.7||Simplex||THF150||Yes||63.5 x 20.5 x 7.0||1562 x 520 x 164||225||102|
|TDD0175A||1 1/4”||175||297||82.6||Simplex||THF225||Yes||79.5 x 20.5 x 7.0||1962 x 520 x 164||271||123|
|TDD215A||1 1/2”||215||365||101.5||Duplex||THF225||Yes||55.8 x 20.5 x 13.5||1362 x 520 x 328||379||172|
|TDD275A||1 1/2”||275||467||129.8||Duplex||THF300||Yes||63.5 x 20.5 x 13.5||1562 x 520 x 328||423||192|
|TDD365A||1 1/2”||365||620||172.3||Duplex||THF450||Yes||79.5 x 20.5 x 13.5||1962 x 520 x 328||511||232|