Boge Air Compressor Controls
Boge airtelligence Master Control for 2 to 16 Compressors
Older compressor stations often operate inefficiently due to a lack of master controls. The result? Frequent downtime, during which electrical energy is consumed without the desired compressed air being produced. BOGE was among the first to recognize this problem – and solve it.
Highly efficient compressor controls
Master controls for multiple compressor stations make compressed air production significantly more efficient – especially in cases where compressed air consumption fluctuates or where speed-regulated compressors are integrated into the network.
- Controls up to 3 compressors
- Ensures that each compressor is subject to an equal load
- LC display
- Controls up to 6 compressors
- 4-inch LCD colour display
- Base load switching can be set to occur at intervals
airtelligence provis 2.0
- Controls up to 16 compressors and up to 24 accessory components
- 9-inch TFT colour display with touch function
- Consumption-oriented master controls for the new generation