Atlas Copco Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen Generators
Do you need a reliable supply of high-purity nitrogen gas for your business or industry? A pressure swing adsorption (PSA) generator could be the solution you’re looking for. These nitrogen generation systems are valuable tools. They operate on-site to provide you with a continuous stream of purified nitrogen gas, improving the efficiency and safety of your workplace.
The Titus Company offers customers in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, southern New York, New Jersey and northern Virginia a wide selection of the best gas adsorption equipment on the market. Our inventory includes NGP+ Series Nitrogen Generators from Atlas Copco, a leading name in the air systems industry. Check out the specs for these high-quality generators and discover how they could meet your needs.
NGP+ Premium N2 Generator With PSA
Atlas Copco NGP+ Series Nitrogen Generators provide a continuous supply of nitrogen gas at the highest energy efficiency for your use. These premium generators use carbon molecular sieves (CMS) to guarantee a stream of highly purified nitrogen. Generating N2 gas on-site saves you time and money compared to buying your bottle or liquid supply.
The NGP+ Series is part of Atlas Copco’s generation of high-quality N2 generators. Their engineers use pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology to guarantee a reliable supply of premium nitrogen gas when you need it. The NGP+ offers the completest scope of supply and the highest energy efficiency of all our PSA nitrogen generators.
PSA Nitrogen Generator Advantages
Atlas Copco premium nitrogen generators offer your business a wide range of benefits that will give you an advantage in your industry:
- High flow capacity: The NGP+ Series includes a wide range of products and gas flows which makes them useful for various demanding applications and industries.
- Ready to use: We deliver these plug-and-play vessels fully prepared for immediate use. All you need is a supply of compressed air, and these nitrogen generators are ready to get the job done. The SMARTLINK integration is easy to install and provides a simple and effective way to increase reliability and minimize downtime.
- Exceptional reliability: With the NGP+ Series, you get peace of mind along with a constant N2 supply. These generators are built to last with a robust design and the highest quality CMS available. The Titus Company is available for preventive maintenance and routine repairs at any time. You won’t have to stress about a potential production slowdown or halt due to a shortage of nitrogen gas.
- Desired purity: Many industries require large flow rates or maintain high-level purity standards. NGP+ Series generation systems can provide nitrogen at 95 to 99.9% purity levels to meet your unique needs. These generators are easy to adjust, so you can regulate the pressure and purity of the gas you want to generate.
- Cost savings: On-site nitrogen production is an easy and effective way to save money and improve your energy optimization. When you use an NGP+ Series generator, you’ll see reduced running costs of up to 50% compared to other nitrogen generation systems on the market. Low operating expenses and limited maintenance costs help protect your budget.
- Self-protective monitoring: Atlas Copco NGP+ generators come equipped with self-monitoring technology. These vessels will keep track of feed air conditions, temperature, pressure and nitrogen purity to ensure you’re getting the supply you need. The automatic off-spec check feature identifies and flushes low-quality nitrogen before it can reach your sensitive application.
- Premium energy efficiency: Get the most out of your nitrogen gas generator with the NGP+ Series from Atlas Copco. The standby mode and cycle time modulation algorithm guarantee supreme energy efficiency across industries.
Applications and Industries
NGP+ Series Generators from Atlas Copco are versatile tools. These generation systems are equipped to serve a variety of industrial and commercial purposes, including:
- Food and beverage
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Plastics and injection molding
- Electronics manufacturing
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Cable and optical fiber
- Fire prevention
- Laser cutting
Product Catalogs & Spec Sheet Downloads
Take a look at the NGP+ Series brochure from Atlas Copco to learn more about their industry-leading nitrogen and oxygen generators.
Learn More From Atlas Copco
For additional details about these pressure swing adsorption nitrogen generators, you can visit the Atlas Copco website.
Order Nitrogen Generators Today
When you need an on-site nitrogen generator with PSA technology, you need the NGP+ Series from Atlas Copco. These high-quality generators suit a wide range of applications with their reliability and premium performance.
For over 30 years, The Titus Company has provided our clients with the best air system products and services in the industry, including nitrogen and oxygen generators from Atlas Copco. Our knowledge and experience allow us to help you through every step of the sales, installation and maintenance process. You can contact us online or call our team at 610-913-9100 to learn more about the on-site nitrogen systems we offer.
NGP Series Technical Specifications
|Type||Dimensions (W x D x H) - mm||Dimensions (W x D x H) - in||Weight - kg||Weight - lbs|
|NGP 10||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||244||538|
|NGP 12||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||257||567|
|NGP 15||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||270||595|
|NGP 20||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||306||675|
|NGP 25||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||339||747|
|NGP 30||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||360||794|
|NGP 35||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||599||1321|
|NGP 40||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||627||1382|
|NGP 50||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||663||1462|
|NGP 60||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||716||1579|
|NGP 70||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||805||1775|
|NGP 85||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||1018||2244|
|NGP 100||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||1191||2626|
|NGP 115||798 x 840 x 2022||31.4 x 33.1 x 79.6||1191||2626|
|NGP 420||1240 x 2520 x 3160||48.8 x 99.2 x 124.4||4200||9259|
|NGP 550||1420 x 2880 x 3330||55.9 x 113.4 x 131.1||4900||10803|
|NGP 900||2480 x 2520 x 3160||97.6 x 99.2 x 124.4||8400||18519|
|NGP 1100||2840 x 2880 x 3330||111.8 x 113.4 x 131.1||9800||21605|