Atlas Copco Pressure Swing Adsorption Oxygen Generators
Are you looking for a dependable oxygen supply for industrial applications? Atlas Copco pressure swing adsorption (PSA) generators are a high-quality solution to your oxygen supply needs. On-site generation systems allow you to create and maintain your own supply, saving you time and money while delivering high-purity oxygen gas for your commercial purposes.
At The Titus Company, we have a broad selection of gas adsorption equipment for your unique needs. We’re proud to offer products from Atlas Copco, one of today’s top air generation system brands. Atlas Copco’s OGP Series Oxygen Generators use cutting-edge PSA technology to deliver a reliable and constant supply of pure oxygen. With a generator from this series, you’ll get flexible on-site production of industrial gas at the lowest possible costs to you.
PSA Oxygen Generators From Atlas Copco
Relying on a third party for your oxygen supply is a thing of the past. Atlas Copco OGP Series Oxygen Generators give you control over the high-quality oxygen your business needs. Get the best energy efficiency at a lower price with these generation systems. The OGP Series uses pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology. Zeolite pellets work to selectively isolate oxygen molecules from other molecules in compressed air, leaving you with up to 95% pure oxygen.
High-quality oxygen is important across many industries and trades. Applications that rely on an oxygen supply require higher levels of purity and greater flow capacities to ensure safe and efficient operations. Atlas Copco designed their latest OGP Series generation systems to meet industry standards and requirements for flow and purity. You’ll get a filtered and reliable O2 supply with these advanced PSA oxygen generators.
OGP Oxygen Generator Advantages
Atlas Copco OGP Generators are among the best oxygen supply systems on the market. When you have an on-site oxygen generator, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Ready to use: Atlas Copco generators are plug-and-play machines that come ready for immediate use. OGP Generators don’t require specialized installation. You just need an available supply of dry compressed air and your generator will produce a stream of purified oxygen in no time. Standard oxygen sensors and a service-friendly design make routine maintenance a snap.
- High flow capacity: Many industries require a high rate of flow to get the job done. The OGP Series is equipped with a high flow capacity for even the most demanding applications.
- Oxygen when you need it: When you have an on-site generator, you’ll never have to wait around for oxygen delivery or risk a breakdown during an oxygen supply shortage. Reduce downtime and improve efficiency with an oxygen supply that’s totally under your control.
- Desired purity: The OGP Series from Atlas Copco offers oxygen purity from 90 to 95% to meet the quality standards unique to your industry.
- Optimal cost savings: These generators have a reliable design and come with minimal operating and maintenance costs. You’ll avoid delivery, refill and processing fees and expenses, which saves you money in the short and long term.
Applications and Uses
OGP Oxygen Generators from Atlas Copco are perfectly suited to a wide range of industrial applications:
- Ozone production
- Waste water treatment
- Food and beverage
- Health care
- Chemical manufacturing
- Glass industry
- And many more!
Visit Atlas Copco
Check out the Atlas Copco OGP Series brochure to learn more about these oxygen generators and how they’ll give you an edge in your industry. You can also visit the Atlas Copco website for more information about the OGP Series and their other cutting-edge air and gas generation systems.
Contact Us Today
If you need an on-site oxygen supply, the OGP Series Oxygen Generator with PSA technology is the solution you’re looking for. With their robust design, advanced features and wide range of potential applications, Atlas Copco OGP Generators give you control over a dependable and high-quality oxygen supply for almost any industrial or commercial use.
The Titus Company has over 30 years of experience in the air system and gas generator industries. We offer premium products and professional services, including sales, installations, preventive maintenance and repairs for an array of top brands. Whatever you need, our team is available to identify problems, troubleshoot solutions and get you back to work in no time. Contact us online or call us at 610-913-9100 for more information on oxygen generators and how we can help you.
OGP Series Technical Specifications
|Type||Dimensions (W x D x H) - mm||Dimensions (W x D x H) - in||Weight - kg||Weight - lbs|
|OGP 2||600 x 600 x 1550||23.6 x 23.6 x 61.0||100||220|
|OGP 3||600 x 600 x 1600||23.6 x 23.6 x 63.0||150||331|
|OGP 4||600 x 600 x 1650||23.6 x 23.6 x 65.0||180||397|
|OGP 5||700 x 700 x 1900||27.6 x 27.6 x 74.8||230||507|
|OGP 6||800 x 900 x 1750||31.5 x 35.4 x 68.9||400||882|
|OGP 8||800 x 900 x 1750||31.5 x 35.4 x 68.9||700||1543|
|OGP 10||900 x 1200 x 2100||35.4 x 47.2 x 82.7||950||2094|
|OGP 14||900 x 1200 x 2100||35.4 x 47.2 x 82.7||950||2094|
|OGP 18||900 x 1300 x 2400||35.4 x 51.1 x 94.5||1150||2535|
|OGP 20||1000 x 1300 x 2400||35.4 x 51.1 x 94.5||1150||2535|
|OGP 23||1000 x 1300 x 3200||39.4 x 51.1 x 126.0||1350||1976|
|OGP 29||1000 x 2000 x 2500||39.4 x 78.7 x 98.4||1850||4079|
|OGP 35||1000 x 2000 x 2500||39.4 x 78.7 x 98.4||2150||4740|
|OGP 45||1000 x 2000 x 3400||39.4 x 78.7 x 134.0||3500||7716|
|OGP 55||1000 x 2000 x 3400||39.4 x 78.7 x 134.0||3500||7716|
|OGP 65||1000 x 2000 x 3400||39.4 x 78.7 x 134.0||3500||7716|
|OGP 84||2400 x 2200 x 3200||0 94.5 x 86.6 x 126.0||4200||9259|
|OGP 105||2400 x 2400 x 3300||94.5 x 94.5 x 130.0||4900||10803|
|OGP 160||4000 x 4000 x 3200||157.5 x 157.5 x 126.0||8000||17637|
|OGP 200||4000 x 4000 x 3300||157.5 x 157.5 x 130.0||9400||20723|