Industrial Gas Generators
Many business operations in different industries require reliable nitrogen or oxygen gas production. Fluid Aire Dynamics offers high-quality nitrogen generators and oxygen generators from the top brands, including the Atlas Copco PSA nitrogen generator and our own Titus membrane nitrogen generators and Titus Pressure Swing Adsorption nitrogen generators.
What Is a Membrane Nitrogen Generator?
A membrane nitrogen generator works by forcing gas into a membrane fiber bundle under pressure. Since nitrogen permeates the membrane at a different speed than other gasses under pressure, the generator separates it out, leaving you with only the nitrogen gas that you need.
What Are the Benefits and Applications of Membrane Nitrogen Generators?
Because membrane nitrogen generators do not require electricity to separate gasses and have no moving parts, they are very easy to maintain, are long-lasting and are not sensitive to shocks, moisture or extreme temperatures. If you require nitrogen separation in harsher environments, a membrane nitrogen generator may be preferable.
What Is a Pressure Swing Adsorption Oxygen Generator?
Both Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) oxygen generators and Pressure Swing Adsorption nitrogen generators work according to the same principle. Pressure Swing Adsorption is a method in which we use adsorptive materials like zeolites as a sieve to separate nitrogen or oxygen from other gasses.
In many ways, Pressure Swing Adsorption gas generators are preferable because they generate high levels of purity. A PSA nitrogen generator can provide up to 99.999 percent nitrogen. They are also environmentally-friendly and relatively inexpensive to operate.
What Industries and Applications Use Industrial Gas Generators?
You will find many industries and applications that see industrial gas generators as vital to their operations, including:
- Food and Beverage: Nitrogen can significantly extend the lifetime of food and beverage products by stopping the chemical degradation that oxidation causes.
- Chemical/Petrochemical: These industries use nitrogen frequently for providing inert environments and promoting industrial safety during cleaning processes, as well as for other applications like pipeline pressure testing.
- Pharmaceutical: Nitrogen may be used in packaging of pharmaceuticals and for explosion and fire safety.
- Petroleum: As above, nitrogen is used in the petroleum industry for fire and explosion prevention, pipeline testing, vessel cleaning and more.
- Tires: Aircraft tires are largely filled with nitrogen. Automotive businesses may use nitrogen rather than oxygen to fill tires because it is more stable and dry in the tank.
These are some of the biggest industries that use industrial gas separators, but there are many others. If you think a good industrial gas generator may be appropriate for your business but you are not sure which industrial nitrogen or oxygen generator is right for you, simply get in touch with us at Fluid Aire Dynamics. Our helpful experts can direct you to the right industrial gas generator for your particular industry and application.
Membrane Nitrogen Generators
For most on-site nitrogen generation applications, membranes offer the most reliable, user-friendly nitrogen generation systems available. Whether your application is for a small laboratory or a large petrochemical facility, Titus offers a cost-effective system to meet your needs.
- TN2 Basic Series
(Flows to 5000 SCFH, Purities to 99.9%)
- TN2 Essentials Series
(Flows to 5000 SCFH, Purities to 99.9%)
- TN2 Total Series (Flows to 12,000 SCFH, Purities to 99.9%)
- TN2 GenPak Series (Flows to 12,000 SCFH, Purities to 99.9%)
- TNX Expandable Series (Flows to 1,100 SCFH, Purities to 99.9%)
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Nitrogen Generators
For applications where either very large flow rates or very high purities are required, Fluid Aire Dynamics has a practical, high-quality solution available.
- TNP Series
(Flows to 20,000 SCFH, Purities to 99.999%)
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Oxygen Generators
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology isolates oxygen molecules from other molecules in compressed air. Zeolite pellets in the generator’s towers adsorb all gas molecules from compressed air, but let oxygen molecules pass through. Your oxygen generator only needs a source of dry compressed air to produce oxygen with a purity of 90% to 95%.
Not content to offer just any product in a given category, Fluid Aire Dynamics carefully selects the manufacturers and brands that it represents. When it comes right down to it, the name on the box is not the one that most customers remember but rather the name of the company that sold it to them. As a result, the products that you will find in the product categories below are those that have proven to be reliable, efficient and cost-effective for our customers and their critical application needs.